Argh!!! Today, no later than 7:05am, I walked into the teacher resource room to fill up my water bottle and.... down I went! I slipped on some water on the floor, (workers comp waiting to happen) rolled my right ankle (with a nice scary crack), and gracefully toppled over into a pile of empty water jugs. Besides the embarrassment, the first thing I thought was NOOOO!! I have to do Insanity!!!
Well here I am, 13 hours later, my leg propped on an ice pack. HOWEVER, I still did the workout! I just took it easy on some of the jumps that but pressure on my right ankle. I'm hoping hoping hoping hoping that it will feel better tomorrow.
Breakfast
-Fage 0% plain w/ honey and fresh blackberries
-2 coffees
Lunch
-Leftover tilapia from last night
Snack
-KIND bar
Pre-workout snack
-Ciff Builder bar (recommended by my beachbody coach-lol)
Dinner
-Huge salad (baby spinach) with carrots, green/red peppers, corn, green olives, avocado, turkey, lowfat feta, and light Italian. I also snuck some croutons!
Snack
-Blood orange

No comments:
Post a Comment