Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 7 - hangover

I am feeling real crappy after a night of excessive drinking and eating. I think my body was shocked into a state of constant nausea after eating healthy for 5 days.

My sushi dinner, complete with a shared bottle of wine, was pretty standard. I then proceeded to drink 4 vodka sprites and end the night with two 3am slices of pizza. Classy. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm definitely paying for it today. I couldn't even go to Marvin's brothers Super Bowl party. My superbowl Sunday has consisted of the couch, PJs, and ginger ale.

Today:

B
-Cereal (same as yesterday)
*Ive been using only organic milk and half&half

L
-"Baked (not fried) chicken cutlet sandwich ordered from one of my favorite places, Healthalicious. Comes with lowfat mozzarella and homemade tomato sauce (see description)

And that's it!! I just cannot eat anything else. I feel too sick :(

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and are back on track today!! Missing the superbowl might have been a blessing in disguise, I would have had a lot harder time if I had been at a party somewhere else instead of my own apartment.

    ReplyDelete