Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 17 - Insanity Day 2

I don't know if I should number the blogs by real food days or insanity days! Lets call today 17.2 :D

Breakfast
-Nonfat plain Greek yogurt w/ honey and blueberries

Lunch
-Last night leftovers (WW pasta, chicken sausage, beans, roasted yellow peppers in tomato sauce)
-Celery sticks

Snacks
-LARAbar
-popcorn, raisin, chocolate chip mix
-blackberries
-clementine

Dinner
-Leftovers again (pic)
-carrot sticks

Insanity Day 2 (plyometric cardio circuit)
Today was ROUGH. I had to take a lot of breaks for water and a breather, but I sweated my ass off and am already feeling sore. Because its interval training, the 45 minutes fly by... But this is definitely the hardest non-sport workout I ever did.
I think one of the hardest parts for me is going to be the 6 days on, 1 day off schedule. It's a little scary for me to do this intense of a workout 6 days in a row, but right now I'm feeling really motivated so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment