Today was our last mini staycation day before Marvin returned to work :-( Luckily I still have the rest of the week off so I can focus on relaxing, healthy eating, and... Insanity of course!
Breakfast
-Toasted everything bagel (scooped) with cream cheese from Zabar's [I dropped my car off at the VW shop and Zabar's was right across the street so we had to try it
Lunch
-A mix of random healthy treats I bought from Zabar's shop... bulgar wheat salad, carrots, sun-dried tomato and basil hummus, and a few slices of sopresatta
Dinner
-Rotisserie white meat chicken from Chirping Chicken
-Raw green peppers with hummus
Snack
-Piece of dark chocolate w/ sea salt
-Pistachio nuts
Today might have been the most difficult day of Insanity so far. It was a repeat video: Power Cardio & Resistance... but I think it was a combination of having yesterday off + drinking too much at night. 3 minutes in I was dripping sweat, and I had to stop twice because I thought I was going to puke. In the end, I completed the workout... and I took my Day 7 pictures and noticed a slight (emphasis on slight) difference.



No comments:
Post a Comment