Saturday, February 16, 2013

19.4 Recovery!

How happy was I yesterday when I found out the Insanity workout was called "Cardio Recovery." I have been soooo sore and it was amazing to spend 35 min in deep stretches and breathing activities. But don't be fooled, I still sweat like crazy and has to take breaks from being so out of breath. Today Marvin is going to do "Pure Cardio" with me. I'm embarrassed to do it in front of him but since he's usually here 3 days a week then I'm just gonna have to fugue it out!

On another note my valentines flowers (Lillie's and tulips) have bloomed and they are gorgeous!!


Breakfast
-skim chai (Starbucks)
-3 hard boiled eggs no yolk

Snacks
-coffee
-KIND bar

Lunch
-last of the pasta leftovers

Dinner (out)
-Cobb salad (pictured)
-a few chips w/ guac

Drinks
-2 champagne cocktails (champ w/ blood orange purée)
-1 glass of white wine

Snack
-2 samoa cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment