Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 22

Monday

Breakfast
-Cereal w/ blueberries

Lunch
-Campbell's light Italian wedding soup

-Half sandwich from Pax: Fresh turkey and cranberry on WW bread

Dinner
-Finally went to The Meatball Shop!!! I didn't take any pictures but I stole some from yelp. TMS is famous in NYC... they are two different locations and all they sell are meatballs! The menu is very simple but delicious... and the place is ALWAYS packed. Like up to 4 hours waits... and its open until 4am every night. Luckily, we went at about 10pm on a Monday night and only waited a few minutes!




These are the kind that I got: Spicy pork with Classic Tomato sauce and Chicken with Spicy Meat sauce

Marvin got a hero: Spicy Pork with Parmesan Cream sauce and Mozzarella cheese

Not my balls but this is what they look like - coms with a crusty piece of bread

Before dinner, we went to the Yelp Drinks kickoff party at Von... this was our favorite drink: The Mission.... Rye with lemon/lime, sugar, bitters, and a splash of ginger ale


Insanity: Today was a Rest Day!!! It couldnt have come at a better time because my... ready for this... HIPS were really sore. I feel like an old lady but I'm glad I got a change to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment