I stayed home from work today!
I have no idea why, but, I could not sleep AT ALL last night. Marvin was here, which usually signifies a night of broken sleep... but he was actually pretty quiet. I laid there the entire night, wide eyed and exhausted, until my alarm went off at 5:30. There was no way I could go into work... with a headache already creeping up behind my eyes. So I made the best of it and convinced Marvin to stay home with me :)
We had a lazy day an I got some work done. I also got about 4 hours of sleep, which was good because now I'll be fine for tonight.
Breakfast:
-Raisin Brain with organic 1%
Lunch
-Tuna with fat free mayo on 2 slices WW bread.
-Carrots and red peppers with hummus
Snack
-2 samoa girl scout cookies. Oops! Forgot I ordered these from Marvin's niece last month
Dinner (ordered from Good Health cafe)
- Good Health Salmon Salad - "A bundle of fresh veggies and salad, hiziki seaweeds. Topped with grilled salmon in teriyaki - Homemade carrot ginger dressing"
- I also got some vegetarian lentil soup but didn't eat it
I'm soooo excited that today I got my pyrex set!! I bring lunch to work everyday - and lately have been bringing more and more home-cooked leftovers as opposed to salads. My plastic rubbermaid tupperware was getting sort of gross from all the freezing/reheating. Plus, even with PBA free tupperware, its still not GREAT to microwave food in it. So I ordered a 7 piece pyrex set (only $18 on amazon) and its so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment