Thursday, February 14, 2013

Vday - 18.3

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte

Happy Valentine's Day! That is one of my favorite quotes, and reminds me most of Marvin. Unfortunately I do not get to spend tonight with my valentine because he has class.... But my special delivery at work was more than enough to make me smile :)

I cheated a little today because I got some Valentines day treats BUT I gave away a delicious looking Red Velvet cupcake that one of my students gave me.... So.... Success!

Breakfast
-3 hard boiled eggs no yolk
-Clementine
-reduced fat string cheese
-2 coffees

Treat 1 - oatmeal walnut cookie

Lunch
-Last night leftovers
-Clementine

Treat 2 - Iced coffee w/ milk & sugar

Treat 3 - Raspberry yogurt covered pretzels

Dinner
-"Sizzling salmon platter" from Healthalicious w/ green beans and sweet potato mash
-Clementine

That's it! Not too bad right? And today was Day 3 of Insanity: Power Cardio. Today wasn't as tiring as yesterday BUT I am super sore and it was really hard for me to do some of the moves. Also there are these crazy variety of push-ups and I can't even do a "real" push-up to begin with (I do the girlie ones on my knees). So I had to modify a bunch of the moves - hope its still working - however I still sweat like crazy and got an amazing workout. Honestly I have to strip down immediately when it's over because I'm soaked. Insanity! ;-)





1 comment:

  1. You're doing so great!! And I'm so proud of you about Insanity. How long do the workouts take? Do you need any equipment?

    ReplyDelete