Today was my second Insanity Fit Test! Check out my progress below. The first number is Day 1 and the second number is today.
Still struggling with weight loss but my amazing coach Jason and his wife Tami are tracking my meals and helping me out. My hopes are high :)
Also, I just ate a blood orange and it was absolutely amazing. Why don't they sell these things more often???
I've been thinking about stopping the meal logging on this blog, since I'm not using myfitnesspal. If I do though, I'll still post daily or as much as I can.
I'm trying my best to eat MORE like my coaches suggest, but its hard. He says I need to eat 1750 calories I'm order to lose 1 pound a week. It seems like a lot!!! But really, after the daily Insanity workouts, its probably like 1200. Lately, I've been eating about 1200 calories.... Which after the workouts would be like 600! He said that is definitely not enough to give my body enough energy to burn fat..
Breakfast
-Fage 0% w/ honey
-2 cups of coffee
Snack
-Chewy granola bar (choc chip)
Lunch
-Homemade chicken veg soup
-Green apple
Snack
-LARAbar
-turkey pepperoni
Dinner
-Baked tilapia w/ my special sauce: diced canned tomatoes, lemon juice, chopped green olives, salt, pepper, red chili flakes
Snack
-blood orange
-baked lentil chips



I'm sorry I've been so inactive. I've been struggling on a lot of fronts and sometimes I avoid the whole blogging thing (including reading yours) because I know I haven't been doing well. I'm going to update twice today though!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing SO great and I'm soooo proud of you! I hope you keep tracking your meals here (even though I know it could get repetitive). It definitely helps me to see what you'r eating and gives me ideas. That chicken soup looks great!!
Why do you not call me when you are struggling with anything! PLEASE keep blogging and also reading mine. I need to know that you're checking on me and I need to keep seeing how you are doing.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Its definitely not easy especially with the whole not losing weight thing. Its hard to stay motivated. I am going to keep blogging/tracking... especially for all those readers out there (you.)
XO