Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 9 - Biggest Loser motivation

Why do I get SO inspired by Watching The Biggest Loser??? I swear that show just tugs at my heart strings while simultaneously making me feel like the laziest piece of sh*t.


Well I'm not complaining. Watching last night's show got me back on my elliptical. I probably only went on for like 20 min, but its better than nothing.


What I would give to get Jillian Michaels in my face.


Today's menu was very similar to yesterday's

B
-Nonfat Greek yogurt w/ honey
-2 hard boiled eggs no yolk
-Coffee with coffeemate :(
Devils


L
-"Kale stirfry"
-Apple w/ one wedge of Laughing Cow light creamy Swiss

D
-WW pasta with "Kale stirfry"
-Celery sticks

S
-Organic applesauce (snack cup)
-Whole grain popcorn (1 cup)
-Dark choc (2 squares)
-Fresh strawberries

Cheat of the day: I had 3 Doritos! Honestly I cannot resist chips! There was a huge bag in the staff room that said "EAT ME!" Ughhh

Me.


The thing about the Laughing Cow cheese is its pretty freakin awesome. Is only 35 calories "per slice" and it comes in this nifty little packaged wedge. It doesn't actually taste like Swiss- but I love spreading it on apples. And whaddya know.... Checked out their website and it suggest putting it on apples!



In other news, the Bachelor is on AGAIN tonight for the special double episode. I cannot wait.


"Surprise" on last nigh't Bachelor





1 comment:

  1. 3 doritos is fine! I don't know how you could do that though. I don't like doritos but once I get started on chips I can't stop!! I have to catch up with the biggest loser...i've only seen the first episode.

    ReplyDelete