Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 34

Not so much of an original title, but I seriously am losing track of my days. Since this is Recovery Week, I think I am trying to stretch it out as much as possible. I have been LOVING Core Cardio and Balance. It's hard, but the moves are really slow and I don't feel as much pain as the other videos. Today is officially my last day of Recovery Week :-(

Marvin took some Day 32 pictures on Saturday and I have to say, I can notice a difference! I think my waist and face looks the most different. My clothes are still feeling a little bit looser but overall, still not so much. I talked to Marvin's brother in law over the weekend (the one who gave me Insanity) and he said he didn't start losing weight until Week 6, so I need to relax.

Today my lunch sort of sucked because I didn't go grocery shopping over the weekend. I kind of just took some random things out of my fridge/freezer and through them in my bag. At work, I decided I was going to order this amazing looking Chipotle Chicken Salad from Energy Fuel... and it never freaking came! I put in the order at 10:30, and by 12:20, they were still telling me "it will be there in one minute." At that point I only had 10 minutes left to eat, so I scarfed down my smorgasboard of foods. NEVER ordering from there again. Brooklyn delivery is definitely not like Manhattan.

Breakfast
-Fat free cottage cheese
-Clementine
-Handful of hummus chips
-Coffee

Lunch
-Veggie burger
-Hummus
-Baby carrots
-Granola Bar

Snack
-Banana Bread Larabar
-Low sodium turkey breast

Tonight for dinner I'll probably have a salad with a whole grain perdue chicken breast. The Bachelor is over and tonight is The Biggest Loser finale! I CANNOT wait.

These are ridiculously good - probably not the most healthy in the world but I think its like 120 calories for 25 chips!


Update - dinner and two of my favorite pics of Marvin and his nephew from this weekend:






1 comment: