Liz: 0
Max interval circuit today KICKED MY BUTT. I am pretty shocked that I didn't puke or pass out, although I nearly did both. I tried my hardest but I couldn't do some of the moves, and had to take A LOT of breaks in addition to the built in breaks. I think the hardest part was the time increase. Month 1 videos were 35-40 minutes. Today was 60, and the warm-up/cool-down was super short. But I made it. And so did Shaun T and his Insanity machines. Just to give a sense of this workout, I took a screenshot in the last second of the workout. Check out how beat everyone is:
Yup. That girl in the red shorts. That was me. Insane.
Speaking of Insane, this is what I had to resist at work today:
Yup, today's breakfast on the house was "your favorite kid cereal." I try to stay away from cereal because its really hard to find low calories, high protein, low sugar cereal (that tastes good). But how could I resist??? I stayed in my best behavior and one bowl of mini-wheats and one bowl of smart start. At the end of the day, I threw a handful of granola in some yogurt.
I was still kind of hungry today but I did pretty well.
Breakfast
-2 bowls of cereal w/ 1% milk
-Salad w/ low sodium turkey
-homemade apple cider vinaigrette!
Snacks
-peppered beef jerky
-clementine
-0% Fage with granola
Post workout
-Vanilla whey protein shake w/ banana
Dinner
-Salad
-turkey burger
-hummus
-edamame




Ha...good job with the cereal! Luckily I've never been into sweet cereals (not sure if you remember as a kid I ONLY ate a mixture of cheerios and rice krispies), so it's easy for me to eat cereal like the ezekial one. It's funny to see the different and similar weaknesses we face with this.
ReplyDeleteAnd great job with insanity...so proud you're sticking to it!!
i am both intimidated and impressed - aaaand now i'm having second thoughts about being able to try insanity this summer! eeeeeeek
ReplyDelete