Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Funday

Today was such a fun day! Good thing I left Marvin home because he probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much :P

Breakfast
-Cereal (some organic whole grain flakes) w/ organic 1%

Brunch
-Huevos rancheros
-4 blackberry mint mimosas
-Coffee with baileys

Macondo brunch - I'm offically a "regular" now according to Yelp
My new addition to the bathroom walls at Macondo
DEFINITELY splurged health wise on the brunch, but I don't feel too guilty because I doubt I'll eat dinner. What I do feel guilty about is skipping insanity today- that means ill definitely be skipping my rest day this week (Tuesday) since I skipped 2 days this cycle.

After brunch, Rosa and I just walked around the lower east side, and stumbled into Babeland.. Which was good because I needed a new toy ;)



We then saw a sign that said "Half price coffee spikes all day - "BYOC" Bring Your Own Coffee." Amazing. So we got a cup of coffee at D'Espresso and pushed ourselves through the post-college beer-pong-playing crowd at "Hair of the Dog" to get our shots of Baileys. $3 each and the bartender poured em right in our coffee cups. Then we were back out and off to do some shopping.


We stumbled upon a little boutique- Mint Julep - and I literally tried on 40 shirts and dresses. I found two I liked, on sale, and I'm happy to say I didn't really hate anything else. Perhaps I did lose a few pounds!

Sadly, Sunday is coming to a close, but I'm back in my warm apartment with Marvin and couldn't be happier ❤



















1 comment:

  1. Yum, those mimosas look good. And I love Mint Julep!

    ReplyDelete