The Max training videos sort of require you to use more space... so I had to do a little rearranging and prop my laptop up on the couch instead of my bed. It's still a tiny space but here it is below... just proves to me that really, you could work out anywhere.
I didn't really track this weekend, but I'll try my best.
Saturday we headed out to LI in the afternoon for a Christening and party. I definitely did not eat healthy but I didn't go crazy either.
Breakfast
-Special K Blueberry
Lunch
-Wide variety of homemade caribbean food such as: Cornbread pudding, baked jerk chicken wings, macaroni pie, rice & peas, and salad. But I stuck to one plate, filled half with salad and the other half with the rest. I also had a piece of cake :P
Dinner
-I got hungry again around 9:30 so I made a little plate of grape, lowfat mozarella cheese, carrots, & hummus
Some pics from the Christening below. Mathias, Marvin's nephew has cradle cap and eczema. It was so, so, so sad because he's a little tiny baby and tries to scratch his head and arms. Cradle cap is basically when babies get an eczema-like rash on their heads so their hair doesn't grow. Apparently its totally normal and goes away after a few months, but this poor little baby cried the whole time because he was so itchy and uncomfortable. How sad :( He's adorable though... he's chubby and has the most serious face ever. He also has such light skin and both his parents are dark. Crazy!
![]() |
| Thats daddy (Marvin's brother) making Mathias smile |
![]() |
| There he is being all serious with Marvin and one of his sisters |
![]() |
| I thought this pic was hilarious. That's his mom hold him at the church and one of my favorite nephews, Sheldon, holding onto his leg. Ha! |
Sunday I woke with the plan to workout and then head over to a Yelp brunch event that I was really looking forward to. Unfortunately we had to make an unplanned trip back to Long Island for some not so great reasons, and so I skipped both of those things.
Breakfast
-Raisin Brain
Lunch
-Egg white & turkey wrap w/ Whole Wheat Tortilla
Snack
-Pretzels & Diet ginger ale (I had a stomach ache)
Dinner
-Ok, so I am very impressed with myself. We ordered chinese delivery because it was late and we were exhausted. I ordered steamed chicken and mixed veggies with a side of garlic sauce - get this - and I asked for no cornstarch, sugar, oil or MSG in the sauce. I honestly don't know what they put in the sauce... it sort of looked like an had the consistency of soy sauce with little red pepper flakes and white garlic pieces. Strange but it tasted REALLY good - and I actually like it better than the gloppy brown sauce. I also had some brown rice.
Today I was completely back on track. I even resisted some homemade oatmeal chip cookies in the teacher resource room.
Breakfast
-Fat free cottage cheese
-Clementine
Lunch
-Leftover "chinese" food
Snack
-Protein bar
Post-workout
-Whey protein shake with: water, ice, 1/2 Banana, 1 strawberry, 4 blueberries, 1/4 cup raw spinach, and a tsp of chia seeds. It tasted awesome!
Dinner
-Haven't had it yet, but will probably have a salad with some turkey chili on top




No comments:
Post a Comment