Sunday, March 3, 2013

Brunchday

Sunday is one of my favorite days living in NYC because I just loooove brunch. Before I head out, here's a quick update from yesterday:

Breakfast
-Egg white, turkey and swiss on a WW wrap
-Iced coffee

Snack
-Pistachios
- Protein shake (post workout- I found a great way to make it... One scoop + water + ice + one banana in my magic bullet)

Dinner (out at Sotto Cinque - a cute little Italian restaurant nearby)
-Salmon (pan seared w/ sauce of tomatoes, olives and capers) and so proud that I subbed the pasta for broccoli! (Not pictured below - but Marvin's bubbling cheesy chicken Parm is)
-2 pieces of Italian break (can't resist the free bad)
-glass and a half of Cabernet

Dessert
-free Tiramisu with yelp check-in so I had a bite

After dinner we stopped by my favorite craft beer store/bar to pick up some beers for the fridge (pictured below). City Swiggers is awesome, they have over 400 diff bottles of craft beer, and then there's a little tiny bar in the back with some drafts. You can either: a) get a tasting rack of some of the drafts, and hangout at the bar or tables b) purchase one of the cold bottles from the shop, then walk around or sit and drink it c) shop for some beers or a growler and take it to go. I usually opt for since I just like to be stocked with some tasty beers.

I'm off to brunch at Macondo, leaving Marvin behind to watch basketball.










No comments:

Post a Comment