1) I always have laundry to do
2) I never have socks
3) I shower at night
4) My hair is ALWAYS up in a messy bun
5) The stairs at work have gotten harder to walk up
6) My sink is always full of dishes
7) My Magic Bullet is always on the counter
8) My yoga mat has basically become an area rug
That's enough for now. And some better changes...
1) I'm approximately 4 lbs lighter
2) My thighs are approximately 1 inch smaller
3) My stomach is slightly flatter
4) My clothes are slightly looser
Breakfast
-My amazing delicious creation of Fage 0% plain yogurt, honey, chopped raw walnuts, and bananas
Lunch
-Turkey Burger
-Steamed broccoli
-Baby carrots
-Hummus
-Laughing cow light swiss
Snack
-protein bar
ALSO, again my school literally COVERED the tables in the Teacher Resource room with snacks!! It was sooo hard to resist the (individually wrapped packages of)....Sour patch kids, dark chocolate covered almonds and raisins, pretzels, pita chips, baby carrots & ranch, peanut butter, & apples. Good thing there were some healthy options... I grabbed about 10 sour patch kids and 5 choc. covered almonds and then snatched some snacks for later. Here's what I shoved in my bag:
Post Workout Snack
-Protein shake w/ 1/2 banana an handful of blueberries
Dinner
-Baked whole grain perdue chicken breast
-Sweet potato fries... I made them! They were just OK... not as crispy as I would have liked and I put WAY too much cayenne pepper on them. My eyes were burning!
-I also had a salad
Snack
-Clementine
Oh - and here's one of my favorite students: Kamal. He's totally NOT well-behaved.... but super smart and I just love him to death!




You're doing so well!!!! It's so awesome to see some real changes in how you feel/look. I'm so proud of you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteI am so curious about Insanity - I asked Mike to do this with me but it freaked him out so we decided to train together for a 10K instead. But I haven't given up on the Insanity idea, maybe after the 10K?...
ReplyDeleteI think you should try it! You could even start now... depending on how intense your walk/runs are.
ReplyDelete