Let's review my "summer" so far. I'll rate each day on a health scale from 1-5 (5 being healthiest)
Friday (1)
-Last day of work, had BBQ catered. Went out for drinks (4 beers) and then got pizza and wings for dinner. -No exercise
Saturday (3)
-Fairly healthy eating all day, had a BBQ at my apartment but barely ate because I was too busy hosting. Drank a few vodka sprites. Ordered french fries at 1am.
-Walked about 3 miles total.
Sunday (2)
-Moderately healthy eating, no alcohol. Went to Freda's finally, a hole-in-the-wall Caribbean restaurant in Harlem, but my food was so spicy I could barely eat it. Stopped to get ice cream after dinner
-No exercise
Monday (3)
-Healthy breakfast and lunch, went to a yelp event had 2 beers, 2 shots, and then bombed dinner: turkey burger, shared plate of wings & fries
-Worked out (LMC) and walked about a mile
Tuesday (3)
-Healthy breakfast and semi-healthy lunch (falafel in a pita). Sushi for dinner. No alcohol
-No workout but walked about a mile
Wednesday (3)
-Healthy breakfast and lunch. Semi healthy dinner (chicken tagine w/ couscous). Got a symbolic ice cream cone from The Big Gay Ice Cream Shop in the E. Village. Also drank 3 beers + 1 martini
-Worked out (LMC)
And now its Thursday! I vow to make today a 4 or 5. I have no plans all day, so there is no excuse not to eat healthy, abstain from alcohol, and work out. I might even treat myself to a mani-pedi.
Here are some parts of my life in pictures over the last day or so.
On my desk on the last day of school. From my favorite student: Isaac 💘
One last juice from my favorite store near work: beet, carrot, and pineapple
The sunset at Brooklyn Terrace on the last day of work





No comments:
Post a Comment