Thursday, June 13, 2013

All You Need is Love

Unrelated title post. I'll just never stop loving that song. <3

Tuesday night I went to a great yelp event at Loi. It started off a little shaky because my friend was an hour and a half late... I didn't know anyone so I just snagged a corner spot at a table and started chugging wine. A little while I noticed a girl near me who seemed to be alone as well. In a very awkward pick-up line moment she asked if this was my first yelp event. A few glasses of wine later, I made a new friend :-)

The night was awesome, with some delicious Greek wine...


And delectable Greek bites... my favorite, shown here... octopus in a balsamic sauce:


Today is Day 7 of Les Mills Combat. Technically it should be my rest day but since I took it upon myself to take an addition "rest day" on Monday... I'm pretty sure I will be skipping today's rest.

Overall I don't really feel like I even need the rest. The sorest part of my body is my upper back, the area right under my neck and between my shoulder blades. I honestly didn't even know I had muscles there, but all this punching is making me feel muscles in many new places...


And let's end with some countdowns....

6 work days left to the last day of school. That includes 1 full planning day and 3 half days... so really... 
3.5 days left of teaching!!!!
24 days left til Grenada

That will be me: that little one walking into the water during a beautiful Grenada beach sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment