1) Bakery on Main Gluten-free Granola

I don't eat a gluten free diet, but I do LOVE granola. Unfortunately granola packs a healthy punch but is also pretty high in fat and calories. This gluten-free version is slightly lower calorie and fat, and has this awesome crunchy texture. It also honestly tastes like apple pie. I cannot get enough.
2) "Upstairs" at the Kimberly Hotel
This weekend I finally visited a rooftop bar I've been hearing about for awhile. "Upstairs" at the Kimberly Hotel. I just LOVED the hanging lights and of course, the gorgeous view. One day, when I have my own house and backyard, I will definitely be stringing those lights
3) My Bridesmaid dress!
I'm in my friend Ava's wedding and she ordered us these convertible dresses from Etsy. It is pretty much one giant piece of fabric but the fabric is soft, light, and a great color. Best of all you can twist it and wrap it around your body into whatever style benefits you most! Ava tried some style on me and I can say this is the first time I actually DID not feel fat in a bridesmaid dress. We definitely have to do some work with shoes and jewelry, but I think it looks so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment