Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A new feeling

Today I am so anxious to get home and workout! I honestly don't think I've ever felt this anxious/excited to do a workout before. I guess I'm just mad at myself that I already got off track after doing 4 days of LMC. Sunday was actually my rest day, but yesterday I skipped. I was SO tired (after being kept up all night from Marvin's snores) and actually had a small fever. It was only like 99.8 but I felt extremely hot/cold and in no mindset to workout. Plus, the last time I worked out when I was over tied, I threw my back out. There's a fine line between pushing yourself and knowing your limits. Its hard for me to know sometimes if I should just tough it out or let myself skip.


In other news, the new apartment we're (hopefully) getting is soooo much closer to work.

Here's google maps data:

Driving: 1.1mi (6 min)
Walking 1.0mi (18 min)

I just cannot IMAGINE being able to walk to work!!! Right now my morning commute is about 25 min (car) without traffic. My afternoon commute ranges from 30min-120min (not including ooking for parking.) There's always afternoon traffic. I will still have my car for two more years so I will most likely be doing  a mix of driving and walking. Unless of course, I jump on the new citibike craze:


Which I wont. Because I can't imagine that biking is any safer than driving in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment