During my last migraine, I experienced a scary numbness and tingling feeling that I've only had one another time. Of course this led me to conduct a frenzy of research to find some sort of mental reassurance. I did find some new stuff though, which is amazing considering how Ives coured the internet over the past few years.
Apparently the type of migraine I get is now officially called hemiplegic migraine and has been identified as genetic.
I also found this, and it made me seriously want to get genetic testing. One, to confirm that I really don't have any sort of underlying brain disease and two, so ican better prepare for the future knowing that my kids will (or won't) also suffer from migraines.

I'm saving all the good stuff for my next post, but here are so,e of my cooking adventures lately...
Chicken burger with roasted parsnips, salad, and a couple of baked fries.

Grilled chicken (using my favorite weight watchers grill pan), whole wheat couscous, and salad:
Last nights attempt at Asian glazed Drumsticks from skinnytaste. I made some breasts for me because I don't like drumsticks, but honestly the whole thing just wasn't that good. I followed the recipe exactly and I don't know what I did wrong!!! http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/07/asian-glazed-drumsticks.html




No comments:
Post a Comment