I started this post yesterday and never finished. The bachelor finale was terrible - and this is now the second time this year Ive have to seriously doubt continuing to watch my favorite show... First the biggest loser and now this. Granted, I cant take reality shows that seriously.... But come on now!
Yesterday I woke up planning for a completely healthy day and walked into work to find this:
To make matters worse, a couple of platters of fruit and cheese...and pastries! This doesn't get me as bad as the chips but still not easy to look at...and walk by.
Dinner last night was a random assortment of leftovers. Marvin was really hungry so he had whole wheat pizza, some rotisserie chicken, a mini prosciutto sandwich, and I snuck some quinoa on there.
My dinner wasn't nearly as gluttonous but still delicious to me! Some leftover vegetarian minestrone soup, a veggie burger, and couscous. Still on that no meat kick, depending on my mood.
Yesterday was a pretty standard fitbit day with around 10,000 steps.
Tonight I went out to dinner with Laura at one of our staple outing venues: Bogota. I was sooo proud of myself for ordering a salad with grilled chicken. Even though, shockingly, I ate the chicken, the salad was pretty tiny. Still, the avocado and hard boiled egg made it very filling and I was extremely pleased with my choice. I did have 3+ beers though! Free beer tasting at Bierkraft, and half an ice cream sandwich. My fitbit stats were a little higher today so I'm hoping that at least cancels out half of the ice cream sandwich.






Tom made me watch the Bachelor finale -- my first time ever watching that show and I'm unlikely to ever watch again! Can you ask whoever stocks the teacher's lounge with food to bring in some healthy options? Like a veggie tray, or light snacks?
ReplyDelete