Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Back to WW


I finally went back to Weight Watchers tonight... It's been exactly a month since the last time. I'm both sad and relieved to say that I gained .8 pounds. The pasf month has been pretty crazy and my eating has been pretty inconsistent. But the past week or so I have been sticking mostly to simply filling and I think that helped me not gain more weight. Anyway, here are my thoughts about my weight watchers meeting tonight. 

-I'm starting to like my leader more. At first I thought she was fake and annoying but now she's not so bad. I think at first I was acting like a know-it-all but now I realized she actually does know some stuff that can help me.

-I really never like the other people at the meetings, and tonight was no difference. There is this group of 5 or so middle aged women who come every Wednesday and just bring such a bad vibe to the room. They talk amongst themselves the whole time and are just so negative. Ugh. 

-WW is doing some fitness incentive thing for the month of March which I'm pretty excited about.. Because that's one of my current... Goals I guess? Just figuring how to be more consistently active. 

-The past 5 times I went to WW I got a free sample- including today, yay!

Okay that's enough about WW. This weeken was Marvin's cousins first birthday. This kid is literally so adorable. Like you cannot look at his face without wanting to kiss it!


I also made soup from Danica's Daily. It didn't come out as flavorful as I imagined but it looks really pretty, is super healthy, completely SF... And very filling! So- works for me!


Today's menu:

Breakfast
-2 egg "muffins" (made them last night with kale, zucchini, red pepper & turkey bacon! SF
-apple SF

Snack
-Natures Valley sweet n salty almond bar

Lunch
-Veg minestrone soup SF
-Carrots SF
-Beanito chips
-hummus
-WW string cheese

Dinner (Chick P takeout)
-Falafel trio platter (basil, siracha & plain falafel balls with hummus, cabbage salad, pickles and olives)
-whole wheat pita



Fitbit data today:


2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of steps! Is that just from teaching? I feel like I just get over 10,000 when I run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i typically walk 8-10,000 steps on a typical work day. Stairs alone, I walk up and down SIX flights five times just to pick up and drop kids off every day.

      Delete