Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's not so bad being hungry

Today at work I reached for my usual 3:00 snack and realized.... I had nothing! Usually I have an extra piece of fruit, string cheese, veggies & hummus, granola bar or something stashed away for the afternoon pick me up. Or worse... There's some sort of unhealthful food laid out in the resource room for me to guiltily take.

But today, there was nothing. 

So I just dealt with it. I chugged some water. I made a coffee, took one sip, and chucked it. And then I did some work. And I forgot about being hungry. The thing is, I do think I actually was hungry. I just wasn't that hungry. And sometimes, it's just not that big of a deal to be hungry and not eat (I mean, in isolated incidents, not like, in life).

Anyway- what was on the menu today?

BFAST
-2 egg "muffins" SF
-Apple SF

LUNCH
-vegan split pea soup SF
-WW string cheese
-strawberries

SNACK
-carrots
-Kashi TLC crackers
-olive hummus

DINNER
-veg minestrone soup

I've been craving beer lately and am recently obsessed with Brooklyn Brown Ale... So I'm having one now. :-)


Fitbit stats today. A little less than yesterday, but I walked to the WW meeting and back so that's prob why. 


No comments:

Post a Comment