Wednesday:
-Breakfast provided for us at school: Trays full of eggs, pancakes, sausage, french toast, bacon... MY GOD. I somehow managed to control myself and make a normal sized plate of eggs, bacon, and fruit. Day 3 of my Insanity Re-do.. Cardio Recovery, not so bad.
Thursday
-Snacks provided for us at school... I was SO pleasantly surprised to walk in and see a table covered with smoothies!!! I had the Mango Berry Blast. Unfortunately the table was also covered with bags of McDonald's french fries. I limited myself to... ready... one fry. That's right, one. Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs today. Rough.
![]() |
| Mango Berry Freeze smoothie |
![]() |
| Snacks - halfway gone |
-Managed to get Marvin to order from Healthalicious for dinner. We also shared a bottle of wine, but all in all a healthy day. Plyometric Cardio Circuit. My fav.
Saturday
-Slept all morning, cooked breakfast with Marvin, then went out to Long Island. Stopped by my cousin's bridal shower and had the most amazing strawberry harvest beer. I also snacked on some unhealthy food and got to meet my new baby cousin! Saturday night we ate some leftover sandwiches and drank (another) bottle of wine. Oops! Insanity: Rest Day
Sunday
-Typical Sunday morning breakfast wrap and iced coffee. Slept for most of the day, went food shopping, and cooked a healthy dinner with Marvin. Re-started Month 2 again: Max Interval Circuit. Very tough. My knee has been hurting all week and I'm getting a little worried. Attempted to "clean" the apartment. Here's my updated clothes pile one week later. Sad, very sad.
Today
I was sooooo sleepy all day. Right now I am literally avoiding Insanity like the plague. I've been going back and forth about whether or not I should do it because its really not effective to do Insanity workouts when you are tired. However, I JUST started Month 2 again and I have to prove to myself that I can be committed to this, even though its gotten a lot harder. I will do it. Today was mostly healthy eating.
Breakfast
-Strawberry Sunrise chobani yogurt (new - love it)
Lunch
-Salad w/ homemade cornflake crusted chicken
-2 clementines
Snack
-Peppered beef jerky
-A piece of some type of homemade cornbread that was in the staff room
-2 coffees
Dinner
-Salad
-Boneless pork chop
-Grapes
I celebrated the nice weather today by buying a pack of Sam Summer! I probably won't drink most of it , but Marvin loves it so I know he'll be happy to see it in the fridge.






aww talking to your mom during dinner? :) good for you for getting back on track so well - i'm struggling with that myself. i don't think i've ever eaten just one french fry, so that's a pretty huge victory!!! xxxooo
ReplyDelete