As serious as this title sounds, its actually not so serious.
From the moment I woke up this morning until right this very second, I am regretting my random night out last night. After an awesome day of eating and an incredible workout, I had a smoothie, showered, and got ready to meet my friend for a drink. I opted for the protein shake instead of dinner, since I knew I'd be having a glass of wine.
Two glasses of wine and an hour later, I'm buzzed enough to change my mind about the whole no dinner thing. Luckily, I was still clearheaded enough to order a Cobb Salad with fat free honey mustard dressing.
Two more glasses of wine and two more hours later, I now allow myself to share my friend's greasy chicken quesadilla and french fries.
Then... how could I resist a fifth glass on the house???
I stumbled into my apartment around 12:30 drunk, wide awake, and dizzy. Trying not going to sleep wasted, I kept myself busy until 1:30 researching about Kim K superstar and Ray J's new song. Don't ask.
This morning I woke up tired, nauseous, and angry at myself. I dragged myself through work all day, and kept my stomach settled by constantly eating snacks.... turkey pepperoni, crackers, carrots, hummus... on top of a wrap for breakfast and a pork chop for lunch. I also had two bottled starbucks frappacinos. Ugh.
So really, its not the 5 glasses of wine that was so bad (but that's definitely not good) its everything that the wine led to. The late night snacks... no sleep... a morning and afternoon filled with unhealthy food. To top it all off, I am way too tired and queasy to do Insanity tonight. I'd probably pass out from dehydration.
So, a plea to my body: Forgive me. Please, please, please don't lose momentum and please keep getting smaller, not bigger. Please wake up tomorrow and feel 100% better.

No comments:
Post a Comment