Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 4/Day 5

Yesterday was such a relaxing day... unfortunately it was the ONE day on my break that I ha absolutely nothing to do. It was wonderful. I was wishing for more of those days, but I was actually pretty bored by midnight, so I guess days like today are just as good.

Breakfast
-Nothing... I slept til 1!
-Iced coffee

Lunch
-Salad
-Cornflake chicken

Snack
-Turkey pepperoni

Snack
-Protein shake with fresh strawberries and bananas

Dinner
-Cornflake Chicken
-Couscous with peppers
-Salad

Snack
-Honeydew
-Skinnycow fudge pop

Yesterday I almost didn't do Insanity because I was feeling sooooo lazy. And sometimes... its just better not to push yourself. With about 5 minutes left to the workout, I threw my back out (I think). This has actually never happened to me before so I'm not completely sure what it feels like... but I suddenly got sharp shooting pains in my lower back. I stopped, waited for it to go away, then started again but the shooting pain returned immediately. I got scared so I shut off the video and just stretched up against the wall for a few minutes. The pain seems to have gone away but a few times during the night I turned or bent down and got the pain again. I think its safe to say I should skip todays workout, and I'm actually really bummed because I was doing great with my "starting over."



No comments:

Post a Comment