Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Daily = Weekly?

Welp, looks like my pledge to post daily has become weekly. Yuck. Things have been going not so well on the fitness front. I just can't seem to get back in it. I realize now how the the newness of the programs and the workouts really worked for me... the first 30 days felt exciting and new, and I didn't want to ruin it by messing up.

I'm getting sort of bored of Insanity. I even (shockingly) yawned 4 times during my last workout. I was in no state to be yawning, considering the amount of sweat dripping off my body. But still, I wish I had access to all of the Beachbody workouts! I really want to try some of the other videos, but I'm not willing to pay for the DVDs. I know there are tons of ways to watch them free online (not that I'm encouraging pirating) but my computer sucks so I can't really do that either. Looks like I'm going to have stick with Insanity for the time being.

Anyway, last week I was solid Monday-Thursday. The weekend was pretty much a wash, no exercising and food... not out the window but definitely not great. I had an amazing workout on Monday, but skipped yesterday due to massive cramps and headache. Instead, I drank half a bottle of wine to numb the pain. Bad!

I'm definitely going to do a workout today but I'm totally not feeling it. I feel like just curling up under the covers with my ipad and eating salty snacks. LOL. That's how I've felt all week!

Tomorrow I'm going to a Great Gatsby themed charity event at the Gansevoort. I'm excited about my outfit, the party, and hanging out at a hotel that was graced by the presence of the Kardashians. I'm not excited about feeling fat :-( This - will definitely not be me tomorrow night:



What does it even feel like to be that thin?????? Le sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I just looked it up and the DVDs seem like they range from $50-$70. If you're that bored it might be worth buying them! Think about all the things you're willing to spend money on. $60 is less than 6 drinks in Manhattan!! Your health and well being is worth so much more than that.

    ReplyDelete