So last night I was tired, slightly drunk, and struggling typing on my iPad, so I wrote a lame post. I wanted to keep my goal of posting every day though... so at least I did that :-) Here's a redo of yesterday:
Breakfast (on the run)
-Whole Wheat bagel with cream cheese on the side
-Iced coffee
Lunch
-Salad with homemade cornflake crusted chicken breast
Dinner
-I went out for drinks and dinner with Laura. I definitely made some good choices but also made some bad ones... we hopped around to different bars too which didn't help. Throughout the night I had:
--1 Summer wheat beer
--Shared pitcher of red sangria
--1 more glass of red sangria (on the house - how could I resist?!)
--Shared tapas: cheese & bread plate, grilled asparagus, grilled octopus, veggie croquettes
I definitely DID not need the extra glass of sangria, multiple pieces of bread, or veggie croquettes. Laura actually ordered this and forced me to eat two.
When I got home Marvin had ordered pad thai and I had a few bites (only a few, thank goodness).
I did Cardio Recovery - easy day, but I'm actually kind of sore today. I don't know if its from the crazy stretches or just sleeping funny.
I felt a little depressed last night when I was getting ready to go out and felt fat in everything. Yet again there are a pile of discarded crumpled clothes on my chair that need to be sorted and put back away. I'm just frustrated because its been more than 2 months since I've been doing Insanity and tracking my eating. While I definitely could have done better, ate less, and exercised more, I worked MY ASS OFF during the past two months. Its really discouraging that despite all the work.. I still feel fat, and I still weigh pretty much the same. I try not to care about the scale too much but I cant help it, it feels ridiculous that after all this my weight remains unchanged, give or take 5 pounds.
Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment