What I've been eating/cooking lately:
![]() |
| Lots of baked chicken thighs. I typically don't like chicken thighs, but they are soooo cheap and when you bake them this way... the skin gets super crispy and delicious! |
![]() |
| This was a pretty awesome passion fruit infused beer we got from Bierkraft. Not sweet at all, but just sort of smelled like passion fruit |
![]() |
| This might have been one of the best pizzas I ever made. We walked to the pizza store and bought some dough for 5 bucks. We split the dough in half and each made our own. Mine has red/green peppers, pineapple, and black olives. |
![]() |
| This literally may have been the best Trader Joe's cake mix I ever had. This was the state of the cake nearly 2 hours after we baked it. I also loved how it gives you some options to lighten it up. |
![]() |
| Ive been eating a lot of baked sweet potato fries. I can't seem to get these exactly right (always wind up a little too burnt or a little too mushy) but either way they taste great. |
![]() |
| Another new beer we tried. This is actually one of (3?) beers brewed in Manhattan |
![]() |
| One of my fav cheaper beers. These cans cost $3 at the bar and even cheaper at the supermarket. |
![]() |
| I cooked up a storm today. Including these oat bran muffins (you can see how I need to immediately eat something after its baked). I had to alter the recipe a bit (used mashed banana instead of applesauce) so they came out a little less sweet. Which is fine with me. |
![]() |
| In effort to keep up with Saucy Sundays, I'm making some sauce - complete with some Italian chicken sausage cooking inside. |
![]() |
| Also trying a new super easy crockpot recipe to use up some more of the chicken thighs. |
![]() |
| Well right now, I'm actually staring at the snow. I had no idea it was even supposed to snow today... and we had to cancel our long island plans :( |
![]() |
| Another snowy view |
![]() |
| I've also been painting my nails some brighter more fun colors. I <3 this blue from Essie |
![]() | ||
I've been obsessing over and updating my registry as usual. I'm really fixated on serving trays for some reason. I absolutely love this Beck tray from C&B!
|
What I've been reading lately.
![]() |
| Even though I sort of hate Jodi Picoult, I sort of love her too. The books are just so easy to read and mindless. I just finished Picture Perfect... I read it in 24 hours! |
![]() |
| Now I'm reading this book... but its a little strange and a bit wordy for my liking so I might move on to another Jodi Picoult. |
| The Pastor is also making Marvin and I read this... which is hilarious.. .but hey I guess it couldnt hurt. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment