Okay I have no idea what happened.... last week I published a short and then insanely long post.... somehow they got combined into one blob of pictures with no words!! I'm feeling very annoyed so I am going to kind of rush this post.
WW Week 1: -1 pound (boo)
WW Week 2: -2.6 pounds (yay!)
More on WW when I'm feeling more in a writing mood.
What I've been doing lately:
 |
| Lots of wedding planning! Narrowing down invitations. Last week we went from 48 to 34. Yay! Here are some samples. |
 |
| Seeing one of my favorite babies; Brooklyn |
What I've been eating/cooking lately:
 |
| Froze these for a perfect little snack. Only 2 WW points |
 |
| JOKING! I actually resisted this entire table during one of the many bake sales at school. |
 |
| I literally think cream swirling around in iced coffee is one of the most beautiful things on earth. |
 |
| And I love how my new pans look boiling eggs! I don't know why, I just do. |
 |
| WW = tons of fruits and veggies, because they are zero points! One of my meals last week. |
 |
I'm getting so good at omelets! Seen here is egg whites with asparagus, peppers, and lowfat mozz.
Oh and those flowers... they just happen to get in the pic! And I love the way it looks. |
 |
| I actually wound up getting really nauseous about 2 bites in but Marvin finished the rest :-( |
 |
| Spaghetti squash with homemade sauce and turkey meatballs |
 |
| "Grilled chicken parmesan" with homemade sauce, lowfat mozz & sauteed zucchini |
 |
| Baked lemon chicken with sauteed zucchini |
 |
Kale chips! Lots of em.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment