Monday, February 16, 2015

Love is you

What I've been cooking/eating lately:


Valentines Day Dinner!
Seared Filet Mignon (we actually went to the butcher for this!), roasted red potatoes, sauteed string beans.
Skinnytaste chicken cacciatore with spaghetti squash. I love the way this picture looks!
This one too: stewed curry chicken with "roti" (spinach tortillas)
My breakfast a few days in a row at work... hard boiled eggs with avocado toast
Decadent Chocolate cake with chocolate ganache... also for Vday. As much as this cake was NOT exactly healthy... it wasn't terrible either. Ingredients for the cake include only one egg, plain greek yogurt, a small amount of  oil, brewed coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla flour, baking soda & powder, and a small amount of sugar. No butter or artificial ingredients (aside from the sugar and flour I guess, but I used raw sugar and unbleached flour) 
My attempt at a hear with two pomegrante seeds. The ganache was a little worse than the cake.. semisweet chocolate chips + heavy cream (I used half & half)
Home-made bacon egg & cheese sammies for breakfast last weekend
I dont know how all these pics got mixed up... champagne with pomegrante seeds for Vday!

What I've been doing lately 


Upgrading my kitchen! With the our brand new set of multi-clad pro pots & pans... I had to do a little reorganizing and decided to finally order another storage/prep piece for our kitchen. We actually wound up finding this at Costco for only $75 and free shipping!
Our beautiful new cuisinart set... the first official wedding gift! I think I've already used every one
Reorganization

Wedding Planning! The bridal suite at Coindre Hall- I toook this pic... and then just played around with it to make it nice. I've been keeping a bank of and editing pics so I can show the photographer the style I like
Thinking about my bachelorette party!!!!!!! I literally CANNOT wait to be in Miami
Spending some QT with my fiance - Flowers I came home to one day last week... and it wasn't even Valentines Day Yet! I <3 my hubby-to-be :)




What I'm reading lately:


No comments:

Post a Comment