Sunday night: 2% plain Fage w/ honey and mini wheats
Monday morning: 2% plain Fage w/ honey
Monday evening: 1% plain + triple berry pie swirl froyo with dark chocolate chips
Tuesday morning: 1% plain + honey and bananas
Wednesday morning: 1% plain with bananas
Wednesday evening: organic whole milk strawberry froyo with dark chocolate chips
Seriously! I can't get enough.
Meanwhile, I'm falling back into my no meat thing. I honestly feel like I could live without it, but I can't find a healthy medium without it. So far, today was a meatless today, but definitely not the healthiest day.
Bfast -1% plain yogurt with bananas
Lunch(?) - Cucumbers with light parmesan peppercorn dressing, pretzel sticks
Snack - Mango, raspberry and banana smoothie, pretzel sticks
Snack - String cheese, pretzel sticks
Tonight I'm planning to make another batch of Skinnytaste chicken quesadillas but I honestly just rather have them with cheese and veggies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment