So how'd I do? Bolded = complete!
Required
-Do my taxes! I literally can't believe I've procrastinated this much and I must do them this weekend.
-Mani/Pedi
-Wax
-Dr. Ashina
-Dr. Sherwin
-Pay bills
-Do some exercise
-Eat healthy
-Email building owner about using the garden
-Read email from The Dumbo Loft manager about wedding!
-Email at least 3 possible wedding spaces, including The Palm House @ Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
-Get closet spring/summer ready
-Clean up iPad/iPhone so I actually have space to download new updates and back it up
Desired
-Try accupuncture at Brooklyn Acupuncture Project
-Go to Culture
-Start Les Mills Combat back up again
-Go to the new Whole Foods
-Hang out with Laura, Betsy, Celia, Marissa
-Try out some new recipes
-Go to Grand Army Farmers Market and Park Slope Farmers Market Sat/Sun
-Do something in my apartment that I've been wanting to do; including but not limited to: sprucing up the bathroom, buying a bench and/or cushions for bench, shelf for kitchen, pillow cushions for couch, runner for hallway.
-Post grenada pics on Facebook soooo overdue
-Watch entire House of Cards series
-Go back to West End Jewlers to get ring tightened, appraise Grandmas jewelry, and make my diamond earring into a necklace.
Prob won't happen
-Plan lessons for work so I'm way ahead
-Schedule tours for wedding venues
-Plan summer trip
You got a lot done!!
ReplyDelete