Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weird Cravings, Snow, & Snowboots

My appetite has been SO strange lately. I've basically been craving anything that ISN'T meat... sometimes hot and sometimes cold. Basically, the only things that have been appetizing to me are:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal

Lunch:
Raw veggies
Hummus
Fruit
Bread (not sliced, something like a pita or crusty loaf)

Dinner:
Raw veggies
Hummus
Bread
Pasta

Snacks:
Nuts
Dark chocolate
Salt

Here was my dinner last night:



I really don't know what's going on or why I'm experiencing this meat repulsion, but its definitely not good for my healthy eating. The good thing is that I'm not eating A LOT, I'm just not necessarily eating right. I'm really hoping this ends soon.

I bought snow boots two weeks ago basically on impulse because I don't have any, and its snowed like a thousand freaking times this winter. My requirements were:
- Under $50
- Free shipping
- Waterproof
- Warm
- Black or gray
- Short (ankle or mid calf boots)
- Good reviews

I wound up ordering these from DSW.com


I liked them A LOT the first day I wore them, but now they are surprising too big. It seems like they've stretched out or something. Also, weirdly, it feels like the left shoe is higher up than the right shoe. I don't know if my feet are just super sensitive or something. Other than that, I would have highly recommended them, because they do the job for a very low price.

OK. And enough with the snow already!!! My car is seriously taking a beating. I don't mind snow but I do mind traveling in it. So please, Mr. De Blasio, if you are going to continue to put NYC in a state of emergency and NOT plow the roads in Brooklyn... then cancel school!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment