Whenever I have one of these catch up posts I just let the pictures in my phone do the talking. So here we go.
The snow has been absolutely crazy this winter. It seems to have warmed up a bit but sadly, we're expecting more tomorrow. I found this picture on one of Brooklyn blogs I follow. Its on the corner of my block, 6th ave in the early 1900s. So cool right!
Valentine's day weekend I visited Alex in DC. We had so much fun and I have a million yelp reviews to write. Here was one of my favorite stops on our private White House tour - the press briefing room! It was way smaller in real life than I had imagined.
And here's us being tourists.
Cheese plate from my favorite eating adventure of the weekend, Le Diplomate.
Two of the best desserts I've ever had, Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee and Profiteroles with dark chocolate sauce.
My last DC breakfast, in good old Corner Bakery. I was the only one who didn't get a cheesy breakfast sandwich. Not sure how much healthier my choice was, but it looks healthier!
I recently discovered original shredded wheat! They come in these huge squares and are 100% whole wheat with no added sugar, perfectly allowed on Simply Filling. I love breaking it up with Fage 0% yogurt and a bit of honey.
So my Totes boots were terrible, after 3 wears the bottom cracked open and my feet were soaked. It was so bad in DC that I had to take a taxi back to the hotel and get my riding boots, and then proceed to wear them through rain and snow all week long. My feet are still in pain :-( Luckily they come with a 60 day warranty and DSW just said to bring them to the store. Until I get around to doing that... I've ordered these from Zappos. There was one pair left in a size 8 so I'm hoping they are good!









No comments:
Post a Comment