Six things I've been eating lately:
-Challah French Toast with seasonal fruit from Rosewater
-Marvin's sister's homemade lentil and corn soup (yellow lentils, corn, vegetables, homemade dumplings, and coconut milk)
-Crockpot pulled pork... LOTS of it
-Eggs & veggie breakfast
-Homemade sorrel (made from the sorrel plant in Grenada)
-Kohlrabi! (one of my new favorite veggies)


6 new things I've bought/received as gifts that I have't stopped using:
-iPad keyboard
-Lots of fabulous OPI & Essie nailpolish
-Diamond earrings
-BKLYN coffee mug
-Fitbit
-WW olive oil spray pump and salad dressing cruet
6 new places I've gone to recently:
-Rosewater (brunch)
-Lefrak Center (new ice skating rink in Prosect Park
-Loki Lounge (Marvin's Bday!)
-Bogota (I'd been there once before, but this time it was for lunch and it was a completely different experience!)
-Scottadito Toscana Osteria (NYE dinner)
-Staples (huge Staples with a parkling lots I dsicovered on 4th ave)
6 places I want to go to
-Whole Foods (a new, multilevel, solar powered, bar-on-the-roof, WF opened a few blocks away... and... parking lot!)
-Brooklyn Larder (basically like a fancy butcher, sells meat and cheese and I have a gift card)
-Old Navy (I need some plain staple clothing like solid sweaters, etc
-Grand Central Oyster Bar (new HUGE seafood restaurant, oyster bar/counter, seafood shop that opened a few blocks away)
-The Bell House (bar/venue in the area)
-Pies N Thighs (local breakfast/brunch spot recently on Diners Drive-ins & Dives)
6 things I'm excited about
-Yelp Holiday Hangover on the Hornblower Infinty tomorrow night! (4 floor yacht on the NY harbor that holds over 1600 people, free food from over 100 local venues, OPEN BAR, magicians, performers, etc. CANNOT WAIT
-My trip to DC in February with college roomies Alex Sarah Kelly & Jamie
-February Break
-The Bachelor mini viewing party at my apartment Monday night
-The Biggest Loser Makeover week next Tuesday
-Marvin's brother-in-laws 40th Birthday party next weekend




Yay you updated! That french toast looks so good!!
ReplyDeleteI want to go to the Oyster Bar with you!