Ahhhh. Today was/is rough. Why am I always hungry??? Boo.
Bfast
-nonfat vanilla yogurt
-1/4 cup of oatmeal with honey (old fashioned steel cut)
-coffee
Lunch
-salad with the fixings (pic below)
Dinner
-baked yam w/ feta (trying something new...)
Snacks
-golden raisins and dark chocolate chips
-pistachios
-aaaaand the killer: bag of baked Doritos (it was the 25cents pack- but still bad!)
-glass of white wine
-pretzels
The snacks kill me. But I am just so hungry between meals! I have my first coffee around 7 then eat breakfast around 9, and I usually force it down because I'm not that hungry. I have a break at work from 9-12:30, so I usually eat lunch around 11:30. Then I teach straight through til 4 and I am RAVENOUS. I think the fact that I stand on my feet and talk, literally, for four hours straight makes me hungry. I drink a ton if water but its not enough.
In other news M & I are trying to plan our first trip to Grenada!!! I am so excited because I have yet to see where he grew up and lived most his life.... And I think it will make me fall in love with him all over again :)


Maybe you're not eating enough? A sweet potato for dinner definitely wouldn't be enough for me!
ReplyDelete