Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 3

No pics today. My day was crazy at work and I just didn't remember to take pictures. I kind of have a headache which is making me crazy salty crunchy snacks. No good.

Breakfast
-Siggy's yogurt
-2 cups of coffee with my new au natural cream and sugar

Lunch
-Homemade chicken soup

Dinner (not yet had)
-Organic Spinach salad with: black beans, yellow roasted peppers, and chicken breast (deli meat) or turkey pepperoni ---- the deli meat has some additives, but I have it in my fridge and before I can make my kitchen "all real food" I need to finish eating what I have first :(

Snacks
-Strawberries
-Carrots & White bean hummus
-Pistachios (I just LOVE them. I could honestly crack and eat the whole bag. They are pretty high in fat but if I'm sticking to this plan then it would be considered "good fat."

Other news:
I CANNOT get the motivation to exercise!! I even hunkered down with a box of tissues to watch biggest loser last night, and still it did nothing but continue to instill this icy fear in my heart that I will one day end up like those people!

I am just so tired after work I can't make myself work out:(




1 comment:

  1. 1. good job!
    2. that salad looks good and i like the bowl :)
    3. i'm actually feeling less tired after work since i started this so going to the gym is easier. i also know that if i'm at the gym i won't be tempted by the food in my kitchen (my roommates are NOT following the plan). i find that all i have to do is put on my workout clothes and i'm good.

    ReplyDelete