Monday, December 8, 2014

That's how strong my love is

Today's one of those headache days where nothing will make it go away no matter what I do or what I take... so here's to trying to distract myself.

My life in pictures over the past few weeks.

My new baby cousin Trent, looking adorable and tiny in his swaddle.

Mom & Dad on their 33rd(?) anniversary. We took them out to this amazing new seafood place but sadly somehow wound up spending over $250!

Save the dates went out! I guess we're officially getting married now :D

The turkey! I actually entered this pic into an instagram contest to win a $200 gift card to one of my favorite stores... but I guess it wasn't good enough 

Another new baby cousin! Vivian stuffing her cute little face.

The tuxes! Still trying to decide if Marvin should go gray or charcoal...

Very blurry pic but some of our outrageous Thanksgiving leftovers. And these are Italian/American/Caribbean leftovers!

Our tree! We didn't even try but literally have the EXACT same setup as last year. (But this year's tree is a little bit bigger)



My new lotions from Origins! Everything on the right was free!

This is how a child was reading in class. Like seriously.

Marvin putting the angel on his mom's tree

Ah-MAZING pumpkin muffins I made yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment