Sunday, December 28, 2014

Forever is composed of nows.

I was just about to write a holiday post and realized there was still one sitting in drafts! So as I sit here half watching 90 Day Fiancé & drinking and Old Fashioned, I'll quickly finish up this post.

Lots of family events going on lately, even before the holidays. Here's Marvin with his nephews during his parents special Thanksgiving mass (and our 3 year anniversary!)


We've been trying to go back to a Paleo/Whole 30 lifestyle again.. Very VERY difficult with the holidays. But anyway, cage free organic egg, grass-fed organic ground beef/turkey, and sweet potatoes have been a STAPLE in making this transition again. 

Scrambled Eggs with sweet potato hash, ground turkey sausage, and avocado.


A big 'ol plate of sweet potato hash


A big 'ol pot of ground turkey sausage


A delicious dinner of sweet potato hash and ground turkey, with a yummy fried egg on top 


Santa and Rudolph at Trishy's Christmas party


And Brooklyn looking absolutely adorable with her little Afro puffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment