Life in Pictures
![]() |
| Homemade vanilla ice cream on Christmas Day |
![]() |
| The newest addition to the Clement family... Kayanne |
![]() |
| Christmas Day Dinner! YUM |
![]() |
| Christmas morning - 30 years old and Santa still comes |
![]() |
| Dennie and Adrian after Adrian's marble-in-nose scare |
![]() |
| Mathias.. just chillin. On the floor |
![]() |
| My funfetti cookies - a HUGE hit! |
![]() |
| My first attempt at an Old Fashioned with our new bourbon |
![]() |
| Homemade meatballs |
![]() |
| Finished product |
![]() |
| Homemade chicken soup |
![]() |
| BUY THIS NOW. Its only at Trader Joe's for a limited time and.... is seriously... |
![]() |
| The most delicious bread I have ever eaten. |
![]() |
| I just think this pic of my mom and dad on her birthday is SO adorable. |
![]() |
| Anything to get me wearing my fitbit again! Love these wristband colors. |
| PJS and slippers galore! These are neither the slippers nor PJs I actually got, but I received a whopping 3 pairs of slippers, 1 pair of slipper socks, 2 pajama sets, 1 onesie pajama, 1 robe, and 1 pajama pants. My God! |
![]() |
| Yes I got this bake pan, but also a load of different all-natural Trader Joe's baking mixes! We've already baked 2 different breads and they were SO yummy. |
![]() |
| This stuff is basically magic. I normally don't use any face lotion but I'm not kidding this makes my skin look awesome. |
| My new glittens! This is not my color but this is basically them in white. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment