This glass once had another half. I guess I once had another half too. What's he doing right now? Does he have his half? Is he thinking of me?
But now I have a better "half" :)
I've lost 3.8 pounds since Monday. Its kind of crazy but this diet is kind of crazy so I'm not surprised. I just want to scream: "3.8 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But for what? No one can notice, not even me, and its probably not real.
And every inch of every inch of me is loved to pieces by my wonderful, amazing, boyfriend - so he doesn't want to hear "3.8 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" either. He could care less.
Yesterday, when I got a haircut, I had a sudden urge to cut it all off. Well not all, but to my chin. The weight of my hair on my back and neck started to suffocate me.
I guess every now and then, we all want to get of some baggage. I took off 4 inches. Feels like a new day.
Right now, on the Food Network, they are making "head cheese" - which is actually - pig cheek sausage. I honestly just gagged as the chef held the pug head by its ears and dipped it in and out of a bucket of brine. BARF.
I always try to think of a good ending for blog posts. Witty, sentimental, tie it back to the intro. Why? What's the point? Who reads this besides me anyway.

I read!! You chopped your hair off?? Show a picture!
ReplyDelete