Tomorrow is the first day of summer.
Today, I am sad because I have a headache that will not go away. I am very unhappy with how I look and feel. I do not feel motivated to make any changes. I also have PMS.
Life:
-I met Brooklyn last weekend. She's so precious and I just can't wait to have one of my own! :P
-Marvin asked Dennie to be his best man. It was adorable and spur-of-the-moment and I couldn't help myself from tearing up.
-We got to hang out with my neighbors dog since he was away at a conference. Walking the dog together on a breezy night made me want a dog! For about one minute.
-It became cherry season. Yum. Can never have enough.
![]() |
| Brooklyn at brunch! |
![]() |
| Marvin & Brooklyn |
![]() |
| Dennie saying "yes." |
![]() |
| Higgins and Marvin on the stoop |
![]() |
| Cherries galore |





I recognize that bowl! That pic of Marvin and Dennie is tooooo cute!
ReplyDelete